Mr. Tea 5's
Mr. Tea 5's
In a world full of health conscious people, having a good sip of tea is a great help. That is why we have Mr. Tea herbal tea that helps in digestion process. Tea’s health benefits are largely known due to its high content of flavanoids-plants-derived compounds that are antioxidants. Drinking a cup of Mr. Tea a few times a day is good in absorbing antioxidants and other helpful plants compounds.
- LOTUS LEAVES- It is used for treatment of summer heat syndrome and dampness accumulation; they also contain the lotus alkaloids with hypotensive effect. Lotus leaf has become popular for lowering blood lipids and treating fatty liver; it is commonly combined with cartages, which promotes blood circulation and lowers blood fats, for that purpose. This powder is suitable for medicine: Control adjust blood lipids, codeine and expectorant, Anticoagulant.
- CASSIA SEED-may promote to help weight loss or prevent bloating in the stomach because it naturally helps relieve constipation. This is because of its diuretic effect and ability to relax the bowels during the digestive process.
- ROSE- helps build a strong immune system, strengthening the digestive system and the detoxification of the urinary tracts and kidneys.
- PLANTAIN- is diuretic so it is useful for kidney and bladder problems. It is taken throughout the day as a tea to help the kidneys and bladder.
- RHIZOME OF WILD BUCKWHEAT-bitter in flavor but mild in nature, it cleanses our stomach channels.
- MULBERRY LEAF-can act as a shield against high blood pressure. It has also been found to benefit those with high cholesterol levels and can also acts as a sugar controller.
- ALOE- is commonly used internally to relieve digestive discomfort.
DISCLAIMERBuying this product for shipping in your country may need your Customs authorities for inspection. You are responsible in getting this product for your consumption after your Customs authorities. EZ Shop cannot do this task as we only ship products using DHL shipping services.
Take out one teabag of Mr. Tea and put it in a cup of 300-500ccs of boiling water, wait till it warms a little before you drink the tea.Updating...