It works wonders in new and old scar, this mixture of natural ingredients promote skin rejuvenation and repairs skin and damaged tissues naturally. First it deeply penetrates to your skin to soften the scar and repair process, and rejuvenation takes place at once, so day by day you will notice how your scar diminish magically…
- Acexamic Acid- is a well known anti-inflammatory and cicatrizing drug, due to its favourable effect on connective tissue and epithelia, used in dermatology for healing sores and wounds.
- Herapin Sodium- its purpose is a defensive mechanism at sites of tissue injury against invading bacteria and other foreign materials.
- Tranexamic Acid- (commonly marketed as Cyklopron in the U.S and as Transamin in Asia) is often prescribed for excessive bleeding, It is an antifibrinolytic that competitively inhibits the activation of plasmin, a molecule responsible for the degradation of fibrin. Fibrin is the basic framework of a blood clot in hemostasis.
- Propolis Extract- it has antibacterial and antibiotic properties.
- Sodium Hyaluronate- is similar to the synovial (sin-OH-vee-ul) fluid that surrounds your joints. Synovial fluid acts as a lubricant and shock absorber.
- Elastin- is a protein in connective tissue that is elastic and allows many tissues in the body to resume their shape after stretching or contracting. Elastin helps skin to return t its original position when it is poked or pinched. Elastin is also an important load-bearing tissue in the bodies of mammals and used in places where mechanical energy is required to be stored.
- Allantoin- occurs in nature in plants like Horse Chestnut, Wheat Germ, and Beetroot etc. Promotes wound healing, moisturizes and stimulates the growth of healthy tissue.
- Aloe Extract- has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effects. It is also used to help in relieving arthritic pain, improving blood circulation and reducing scarring.
- Vitamin E Acetate (Liposome)- acetate is slowly hydrolyzed once it is absorbed into the skin, regenerating tocopherol and providing protection against the sun's ultraviolet rays.
- Jojoba Oil (Simondsia Chinesis)- jojoba penetrates the lipid layer, leaving a soft and dry sensation, slowing down the loss of moisture and improving its flexibility and elasticity. Jojoba prevents stretch marks, thanks to the elastic effect it provides to the skin. Jojoba is very gentile to sensitive skin.
- Dimethicone Copolyol- designed to improve the release of antiperspirant actives. Provides excellent lubricity, gloss and emolliency properties in personal care formulation.
- Cyclopentasiloxane- is a silicone fluid commonly used in cosmetics such as sunblocks and skin care products as a lubricant.
- Propylparaben- used as preservatives in skin care cosmetics.
- Methylparaben- used as preservatives in the cosmetics and pharmaceutical industries.
- PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil- a vegetable oil derived from castor bean. Used in cosmetics as an emollient, it forms a hard firm when dry. It is rarely associated with skin irritation or allergic reactions.
- Fragrance- it is used to relax, increase efficiency and alertness and to inspire confidence.
- Deionized Water- deionized (DI) water has become an essential ingredient in hundreds of applications including: medical, laboratory, pharmaceutical and in cosmetics.
- Oleanolic Acid- it is relatively non-toxic, anti-tumor, and hepatoprotective, as well as exhibiting antiviral properties, powerful inhibitors of cellular inflammatory processes. They are extremely potent inducers of the phase 2 response, which is a major protector of cells against oxidative and electrophile stress.
- Nondihydroguaiaretic Acid- use for acne treatment together with Oleanolic Acid.
- Matrixyl- it has anti-aging properties.
Apply appropriate amount onto the scar and gently massage it for 2-3 minutes or until the fluid is thoroughly absorbed by the skin. Use it 3-4 times a day for 8 weeks on new scars and 3-4 months on existing scars.
Tips: Massaging with skarslick will increase blood flow to the scar, which will speed up healing, increase collagen production, as well as ensure an even distribution of collagen. It will also keep the scar moist and prevent a loss in skin elasticity. Press on the scar until it becomes white then put an ample amount of skarslick skin softening essence and massage in all directions – vertically, horizontally, and in circular motion.
DISCLAIMER: Buying this product for shipping in your country may need your Customs authorities for inspection. You are responsible in getting this product for your consumption after your Customs authorities. EZ Shop cannot do this task as we only ship products using LBC shipping services.Updating...